Friday 24 March 2017

Anything But A Card Winners

Thank you for all your beautiful projects this week, it was so nice to see so many different things.

Winners and Top 5 links removed to comply with GDPR

The winner of this weeks lovely prize from Wendy is No 61 Jenny.  Please contact Wendy to claim your prize wlt27@hotmail.com. Congratulations Jenny Please feel free to take the winners banner and Thank You Wendy for sponsoring this challenge.


No 61 Jenny

So on with the difficult part of picking this weeks Top 5,with help from my teamies - in no particular order.

No 6 Sheetal with this beautiful altered fan

No 31 Tanya with this stunning artwork


No 51 Donna with this beautiful birdhouse

No 52 Jenny with this pretty owl trug

No 59 Pauline with this beautiful decorated heart

Congratulations to all this weeks top 5, please feel free to help yourself to the top 5 banner to display on your blog.

Hope you all check out the next challenge tomorrow hosted by the lovely Tracy Mouse x 

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulation to the winner and top5

gr karin

Donna said...

Thank you so much for selecting my birdhouse as one of the top 5 picks.
Congrats to the other winners!
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Donna xx

Jeni Mc said...

Iam so thrilled to have won such a great prize ,thank you Wendy for it . Congrats to the other winners
Jennyx

Jenny L said...

Hi To all the DT,
congrats to Jenny on her win, and I hope she enjoys her lovely prize.
Thank you so much for choosing my Trug as one of your Top 5 I am honoured as there are always so many wonderful creations entered, and such very super talent too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Fikreta said...

congrats to all!

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Thank you so much for selecting my fan among such lovely entries. Hugs

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to all the top choosen and the winner!

cotnob said...

Thank you so much for choosing my decorated heart as one of your Top 5, such a wonderful surprise.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

What I Created Next said...

Thank you so much for choosing my art work in your top five. It means the worl to me to have been chosen especially as I've only been drawing my own artwork since December