Friday 25 July 2014

Winners for White on White Challenge

Good Evening All
I really enjoyed looking at all the gorgeous creations entered this week.  I, personally, love white on white and that is why I chose this theme, and there were some stunners, so here goes.

The winners are chosen randomly ----

Winners link removed to comply with GDPR

Marianne Design prize is
No. 20 Lorraine

Scrappers Delight prize is
No. 7 Sari T

Please E-mail Brenda so she can arrange for you to receive your prize.  And don't forget to pick up your winners badge from the side bar too.

Top Five in no particular order chosen by the design team are ----

24. Dorothy


20. Lorraine


19. Coops


15. Craft Room Delights


17. Marjut


Thank you all so much for making this a wonderful challenge for me, your creation were all gorgeous, I wish we could have chosen you all.

xxxxx
Wendy L

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Wow..A win and a top 5 place - you've made my day!! Thank you very much!
Congratulations to the other winners too.
Lorraine x

coops said...

thank you so much ladies for the top 5 honour and huge congrats to all the other lucky winners too :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Cons all xgrat

Marjut said...

I`m very happy to get chosen to the top-5-list.

Dorothy S said...

Thanks for selecting my card - and congrats to all the winners. Wow, what a lovely array - wish I had time to case them all!

Askartelukorento said...

A win! I'm so happy! Thank you very much! :)

Askartelukorento said...
This comment has been removed by the author.