Friday 1 November 2013

Treemendous winners


Happy Friday all and a big thank you for all your lovely entries to my Treemendous theme, such a wonderfully varied collection of artwork which I really loved looking at, so time for some winners as selected by Ramdon Org.........................

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR

The voucher from Yours and Mine Papercrafts is:

Lis-M

and the images from DigiDarla is:
Lynne

Congratulations to you both, please both mail me so I can get your prizes arranged.

And now for our Top 5 in no particular order as Brucie would say:

Meg
So very 'tweet' (couldn't resist but it is very sweet)

Viv
Classic elegance

Crafty
A perfect butterfly tree

Ang
Lovely soft muted inking

Jan
So peraceful

Well done to you all, please pop back in the morning to see what Tracy Mouse has in store for next week.


4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats x

Viv said...

Thanks for picking me in your top picks this week and congrats to all!

lis-m said...

Awww fab.. I am a winner , thank You!!!! x
Congrats to all !
hugs x

LilyPuss Cards said...

Hi...so thrilled to be one of the top 5 this week..thanks so much

hugs
Jan...xxx