Saturday 12 November 2011

Winner and top 5 of my "Anything but square"-challenge

Good morning blogland :)
Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend

Wow what an amazing response at my Anything but square challenge.
You guys really made it difficult for me to choose, but I have made my desicion :)

Winner of the challenge # week 128 is picked out by Random generator
and he picked out...............

Nr. 186- Sonia
Congratulation Sonia!
You are the lucky winner of  6 digis from

Email me at : jill@vmnett.com and I will arrange for you the prize from Digistamp Boutique.

This is my top 5 for my week:




#47 Vicky

Congratulation ladies!!
Your work are outstanding :)

Wish you all a fantastic day!
Hugs, Jill

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to the winners and your cards are fabulous:) Sandra H

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Thank you so much Sandra and DT for choosing my Shape EZ Flip ornament, the cut files are available at Whimsy Stamps Store if you ever give them a try, please share your creations. I would love to see them.:)
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Lena Katrine said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the top 5!!! BIG hugs to you all :)

Anonymous said...

WHOOO WHOOO!!!!!!!!
I'm over the moon to have won the anything but square challenge.
Thankyou so much :D
Big Hugs Sonia xxx