Saturday 19 November 2011

Week 130 - One layer card

Good Morning peeps, B here welcoming you to another challenge here at Allsorts.

You loved Nicolas Black and White plus One theme last week and we saw some fabulous entries, what a talented lot you are. Don't forget to check if you were one of this weeks Top 5 or lucky winner.

This week we would like to see 'One Layer Cards

An we are thrilled to welcome back Pretty Little Ribbons as this weeks sponsor with another lovely prize.......


The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop is an online store offering a wide range of ribbons, twine, rubber stamps and embellishments for all of your crafting needs. This month's new arrivals are gorgeous Large Check Gingham and Polka Dot ribbons in a variety of gorgeous colours. International and small orders are always welcome.

Now for some inspiration for the Design Team, please do pop along to their individual blogs and share some love..................................














Have a good weekend everyone and thanks for all your continued support of Allsorts.




15 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow fantastic cards ladies. Happy Weekend xxx

Stef H said...

wow! these are all gorgeous! wow!

hugs :)

mckinkle said...

All gorgeous makes ladies!

Its a hard one for me so Ive got my thinking hat on!
Keryn x

Seafield Jo said...

Beautiful DT cards, thanks for the inspiration. Jo s

Maria said...

As usual stunning cards from the design team. Thanks for all the inspiration.
Hugs
Maria x

Victoria said...

Lovely inspiration from the DT, thank you :)

Debs M said...

great dt cards!!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a lovely challenge and for showing us such really inspiring DT work! Judy x

ang said...

thanks for the inspiration, but how hard is 1 layer ang

By Aline said...

Great cards from the DT... I found it very difficult because I do not stamp... I used one layer of paper... ;)

Maria Matter said...

lovely DT work!!
That was a real challenge for me, one layer...but I really had fun with it, thank you!

Michele and Josee' said...

One layer cards are very challenging to me as well but I really liked the outcome!

Michele and Josee' said...

Did I mention I enjoyed it so much that I did a second one? :-)

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Fantastic challenge ladies - I love one-layer cards even though I find them really hard to do. It is always nice to strip back the layers that I normally do and just go back to simple stamping - and I love to look at OLC's that other people make. Awesome DT samples - thanks for the inspiration :-)

Just linked my card up to number 40 - TIA for peeking :-)

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn

Suvenkorento said...

2,5 hours late :K

http://sinihilkka.blogspot.com/2011/11/ensimmaiset-kuusipuut.html