Friday 30 March 2018

Black and White winner

Hello Peeps, well where do I start ?

Being Friday evening it's time to announce our winners and Top 5 from Wendy's Black and White theme, however it seems that the Blogger Gremlins have been at work and the challenge post has disappeared. It was there last evening, it was there this morning but has since mysteriously disappeared.

So the only way to deal with things is to take the number of entries showing up on the linky website and spin a winner from them and the number that came out was..............

30 - CardsAreUs
(it only gives blog names but from memory I think may be Jenny's blog)

I can only apologise that some entries will not have received a comment but the team have no way of knowing who has entered since the post went walkabout and that there is no Top 5 this week. 

Such strange goings on are certainly a new one to me!


6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats to the winner.

gr karin

Jenny L said...

Hi Brenda,
I know what you mean stange things are happening to my blog when posting too.
Lots of unusual things happening I thought it was Windows playing ticks but as you say it may be blogger gremlins.
I am very excited to win of course Will be in touch soon.
Thank you so much.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Liz said...

Congratulations, Jenny! xx

Leeann said...

Hi Brenda! I sent you a mail. I still have the link for InLinkz so you can still view the entries from there :)

A.Rose said...

Oh boy computers can be annoy8ng!!! Congrats to the winner!

Kampin' Karen said...

I linked both my cards to #460 and then went to link a third post and the link was gone. I figured the time had expired. But then I went to my previous link and saw the gremlins had been there. So disappointing to have that happen! Frustrating for you and the team!!