Friday 4 August 2017

Photo inspiration winners

Good evening all, Brenda here with our winners from my colour inspiration theme, there were some gorgeous entries and myself and the team really enjoyed visiting your lovely artwork.

And reading your posts I soon realised that so many of you share my love of Poppies ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

So the winner of the £20 voucher from Swedish House Crafts is......................

Removed to comply with GDPR

Congratulations, please mail me with your full name and postal addy and I will arrange for you to receive your voucher.

Our this weeks Top 5 in order of entry................................

Jeni

Marjeta

Andrea

Glennis

Loreal (Mervi)

Well done all of you, please collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

Mervi will be along tomorrow with a new challenge.

8 comments:

Liz said...

Oh WOW! Thank you! x

Liz said...

In my excitement, I forgot to congratulate the creators of the Top 5 - a beautiful selection of cards. xx

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you for choosing my card in top 5 this week . Congrats to the other winners and all the other beautiful entries , Jx

Glennis F said...

How exciting to see my card in the top 5 this week, thank you, and congrats to all the other winners

Dora said...

Congratulations, beautiful cards.

Marjeta said...

I am happy that I see my card in the TOP 5 selection. Thank you very much.Congratulation to all winners.

Marjeta

Sandra H said...

Well done all x

Unknown said...

Your article is very good content.

Gclub
คาสิโนออนไลน์
บาคาร่า
สล็อต
จีคลับ