Friday 19 May 2017

Ring a ring o' Roses winners

Good evening Peeps, what a super week it's been, you treated us to so many lovely Rose creations and it's been a joy to see them all, my thanks for making it such a great week.

Winners and Top 5 links removed to comply with GDPR

And now for our two winners as selected by Random Org.,................

No 80 is Laney

And no 49 is Leanne

Congratulations to you both, please mail me with your full names and postal addresses so I can send your prize.

With so many lovely entries selecting our Top 5 was really tough, but here are those eventually selected...............

Jeni
A special card and so pretty with the contrast of black and pink

Alice
Belle rose e perfettamente impreziosite
(Beautiful Roses and perfectly embellished)

Amelia
A very striking vintage creation
Flowers

Elly
Soft, feminine and so delicately coloured

Gina
The Roses really pop against the white

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 5 badge to display with pride on your own blogs.

I will be back tomorrow with our special 8th Birthday challenge so make sure you pop back as you won't want to miss this one.


10 comments:

Jeni Mc said...

Many thanks for choosing my card in top 5 this week .Thanks to the DT for their inspiration Jx

KarinsArtScrap said...

congraulations to the winners and top5

gr karin

ellyscard creatief said...

Congratulations to the winners and the top 5.
Thanks for choosing my card too in the top 5.

Laney said...

Wow! What a fabulous surprise thankyou

Jenny L said...

Congrats to the winners and the top 5 chosen.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! Such a surprise! My card is the Top5! Yay! :D
Thanks very much, it's really a honour! I'm so glad to read the comment in italian! Thanks very much again!(Sono contenta di leggere il commento in italiano! Di nuovo grazie mille!) :D

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Forgot to say... Congrats to the two winners and the other Top 5 ladies!
:)

Fikreta said...

Congratulations to the winners and the top 5.

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a Top 5 - you made my day! Congratulations to the winners and other Top 5 ladies.

SlipOn said...

Hello friends
Are you a music lover? I am also a music lover, I am trying to create a group of music lovers. To join the group you can go through some of my best songs to be able to join the group. To view more, please visit the following app at:Download
If you have not found the music you usually go to, this is my proposal for you:
Let me love you ringtone Download
High Rated Gabru ringtone Download
Heartless ringtone Download
Ek Villain ringtone Click Here
Jab Bhi Teri Yaad Aayegi ringtone Download
Please share with everyone to get the best free ringtones and quality. i need your helpful reviews.