Friday 7 April 2017

Week 409 - Food - Winners

Good Evening

We had some wonderful entries for our 'Food' challenge.
The randomly drawn winner for the   Digistamp Boutique prize is ----
And
for the   Stamp Addicts prize.

Please contact Brenda for details of how to claim your prizes

Now onto the Top 5 picked by the Design Team  ---


No. 35 Kelly


No. 11 Pinkys World


No. 8 Kristina
april 02 (5)

No. 19 Ans Gilbert


Thank you everyone for joining us and pop back tomorrow for our new challenge with Tracy.

xxxxx
Wendy L

5 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Yay thank you for choosing my card In the top 5 xx

Jenny L said...

Hi,
oh my word I can't believe I have won again.
This is the luckiest I have ever been with any challenges.
Thank you so much for this wonderful challenge, and to Stamp Addicts for my prize.
Congrats to Elizabeth on her win also, and congrats to the chosen top 5.
such wonderful creations they were too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pinky said...

Thanks for the top 5 place, very chuffed!!

Michelle said...

Thanks for putting me in the top 5 - that is wonderful! Michelle x

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.