Saturday 8 October 2016

Week 384 - Colours of Autumn


Good morning to you all, Brenda here with our new theme and I hope you are ready to get creating with the........

********Colours of Autumn********

It's such a beautiful time of year and I always enjoy working with the wonderfully rich colours that Nature has on display, so I hope you will join us this week and I really look forward to seeing your lovely Autumnal creations.

Our sponsor this week is DigiStamp Boutique who offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating. One lucky winner will receive a £10 voucher to spend in their store.

The team have been busy at work and have come up as always with a lovely selection of inspiration to set you on your way..........................


Now it's over to you to have fun with the theme.



Before linking your entry are you sure it meets our theme and challenge rules ? 


7 comments:

Deedee Anderson said...

I agree -- what a beautiful time of year! Thanks for the inspiration and the fun challenge.

Doris Klein said...

Nice DT inspirations... lovely warm colours!

Hugs
Doris

*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* The Sketchy Challenges
Kleido’s BastelStüble

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Wendy said...

The DT samples are beautiful. Autumn is my favorite time of year...thanks for the challenge!

Marjeta said...

Autumn is wonderful time of year. So inspiring and so are DT creation.

Marjeta

Karen Petitt said...

Wonderful creations from the DT and thanks for the challenge, love the colours and textures this time of year too Karen x

Jenny L said...

Hi,
super creations from the DT.
Some wonderful inspiration from those.
Thank you for another great challenge theme, and all your hard work involved.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.