Friday 16 September 2016

Winners and Favourites week 380

Thank you all for your entries into our Week 380 -Anniversaries/Special Occasions challenge. While it was a really quiet week we still had some lovely entries that conformed to the challenge. 

The winner of the prize from Crafty Ribbons, chosen by Random Org is.....

No 16 - Cards made by Beckie

Please contact Brenda, you will find her details in the side bar to arrange the delivery of your prize.

The five favourite entries, picked by the team are as follows, in entry order.

No 9 -  Melodie's

No 14 - Coops

No 19 - Sarah T

No 27 - Jenny L

No 50 - Lesley

Well done everyone.

Please join us tomorrow for new challenge hosted by Kevin.

Kath


11 comments:

Melodie said...

Hi,
I'm very glad about that. But the card shown is not mine. My card is the no. 9
Best wishes
Melodie

Damjana said...

Congrats to all of the girl. The first one under no. 9 and Melodie's name is my card (that's No. 6 - Damjana). Anyhow, thank you very much if it's mine that is picked. Hugs. Damjana

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to everyone! Fabulous cards! xxx

Kathleen said...

So very sorry for the confusion, I have altered the photo's and put in the correct one.
Many apologise Damjana

Kath x

Di said...

What wonderful winning cards Kath - Jenny's is especially lovley! Can't wait to see what the next challenge is and will try really hard to play along. But even if I don't play, I'm always cheering from the sidelines when there's time!

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

Lovely - not lovley - finger trouble there! :) x

Melodie said...

Hello,
thank you very much.
Hugs
Melodie

Jenny L said...

Hi to all the DT,
thank you for much for putting my card in your top 5.
I am really hounered as there are always such really super entries.
Congrats to Beckie on her win, and congrats to the other cards featured.
Must put my thinking cap on for the next challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

coops said...

Thanks so much for picking my card in your top 5 and congrats to the other winners too :D

xx coops xx

auntbeespickles said...

WooHoo! Thanks so much gals for a top 5 pick! Wow, you have made my day! I always have so much fun joining in your challenge. Thanks for all the hard word you all put into the challenge.

Huge crafting hugs!
Sarah T

Sandra H said...

Congrats all x