Friday 8 July 2016

Week 370 Winners

Good Evening it is time to announce the winners of my Gingham challenge and to thank you for all your lovely entries.

The winner of the Digi Stamp Boutique voucher chosen by Random Org is... 

No 52 - Liselot

and the winner of the Bo Bunny paper pad again chosen by Ramdom Org is...

Links removed to comply with GDPR

No 27 - Jenimc

Please e-mail Brenda - details on the side bar with your details.

This weeks top Five favourites chose by the Team are as follows in order of entry..

No 9 - Mary V

No 13 - The Little Stamper

No 31 - Lillian's Leisure

No 37 - Amelia B

No 53 -  Red Obsession

Kevin will be along in the morning with a new challenge.

Kath x

8 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top 5 this week, and congratulations to all the other winners.

Sharon x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great creations, congrats to the winners

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful cards.

Maria Valente said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the favourites! You've made my day! :) Congrats to all oher winners.
Hugs

Lillian A said...

What a nice surprise, to see my card as one of the top five. Congratulations to the other tops, as well as the winners!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mr Random for picking my card as one of the winners. Congrats to the other winner and the Top 5 too!
Liselot

Fikreta said...

congratulations to winners!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a Top 5 this week - you made my day. Congratulations to all.
Amelia