Saturday 2 July 2016

Week 370 - Gingham Style

Kath here and once again it is my turn to host the challenge but first of all please scroll down to the post below to see if you were the winner of our Colour challenge or one of our favourite entries.

Thank you all for your fabulous creations and congratulations to the winner and the favourites. Please take the relevant images for your side bar.

I have chosen the theme of Gingham Style, yes I want to see some Gingham on your creations, paper, ribbon or anything that you have that is Gingham. My lovely team mates have done some fabulous creations for your inspiration.

Our sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Boutique

DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

 And we have an extra prize of this lovely BoBunny paper pad


Here are the lovely inspirations from the team.


Using 21st Birthday Word Art from this weeks sponsor Digistamp Boutique




We are all looking forward to seeing your entries this week and hoping that we can have some better weather.

Kath x
An InLinkz Link-up

9 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous challenge, I hope I can find time to make something.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful works of art from the Dt's your so inspiring x

Tammy said...

Beautiful inspiration DT!

Wendy said...

Great DT samples. Thanks for the "gingham" challenge.

Sarn said...

Wahoo . .. way to go Kath. Lovely challenge idea . . .will join in on Wednesday. xxx

Jeni Mc said...

Thank's to the DT for brilliant samples ,

Georgiana said...

Fabulous DT projects! I sure do like gingham!

Georgiana said...

Fabulous DT projects! I sure do like gingham!

Di said...

Great theme, I had fun with the gingham! And superb DT cards as well.

Hugs

Di xx