Saturday 4 June 2016

Week 366 - The Great Outdoors

Good morning, Tracy Mouse here with our new challenge and don't forget to check out the post below to see if you were a lucky winner or in our Top 5 last week.

My theme this week is:

***** The Great Outdoors******

I think we all love to get outside whether it's in the garden or out in the countryside, and myself and the team are really looking forward to seeing your creations.

Our sponsors are:

Sizzix, there's no bigger or better place for craft materials, custom dies and machines that can die-cut, emboss and texturize many materials, including cardstock, paper, construction paper, fabric, faux fur, felt and foil plus much more.

This is the prize from them



and also



DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

The Design Team have been busy again this week with some fabulous inspirational creations.


8 comments:

Lillian A said...

Awesome! Thanks so much for the honor of being one of the winners! Congratulations to Sandra and the top five, also. Wonderful entries by all.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and gorgeous cards DT
gr karin

Jenny L said...

Hi,
such fantastic DT creations.
Thank you for another really great challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Bunny said...

Thank you for the challenge.

Janice said...

Lovely makes from the design team, thank you for a great challenge!
Janice x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great challenge choice considering the weather , great dt cards . jane x

Time to be creativ said...

Dear DT, I like all your creations. :-)

Doris Klein said...

Amazing inspirations from DT!

Doris
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* A Beautiful Mess
Kleido’s BastelStüble