Saturday 3 October 2015

Week 331 - Nature

Hi All

Welcome to another Saturday at Allsorts, please do check the winner and top five post from Wendy's challenge.

This week its me (Tracy) hosting you and I am setting the theme of "NATURE", plenty of scope for you with this theme.

Our lovely sponsors this week are:


$15 voucher

Whimsy Stamps are a family owned art stamp company dedicated to providing crafters around the world with whimsical and fun rubber stamp designs. span style. All of our rubber stamps are made from deeply etched rubber, mounted on Cling Cushion Foam and once trimmed are ready to use with an acrylic block. Our Shapeology Metal Craftings dies are exclusive to Whimsy Stamps and can be used with many table top cutting machines. These dies are made in the USA using top quality steel. They are perfect for cutting papers and fabrics and many coordinate with our sentiment stamps. We also have our own line of 6x6 designer papers printed on high quality, slightly textured vellum paper.


£10 voucher

DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating. 

Thanks as ever to my awesome team mates for their ideas and inspiration


Wendy



I will be back Friday with our winner and top five


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Beautifully crafted DT samples. Thanks for the "nature" challenge this week.