Saturday 5 September 2015

Week 327 - Lots of layers

Hello, here's Mervi welcoming you over at Allsorts challenge!

First some happy news from Brenda......................

Thanks for letting me hijack your post Mervi, I will be quick and to the point and ask everyone to join us in welcoming our two new Design Team members Julie and Kath. Both Julie and Kath have featured in our Top 5 on a number of occasions so will be familiar to many of you, we are so pleased they have agreed to join our happy little team and we look forward to working with them. Back to Mervi now................

Back to this week's challenge, my theme is "Lots of Layers" So not any cas stuff - the more layers the merrier !

Our fabulous prizes comes from these two sponsors:


Sizzix, there's no bigger or better place for craft materials, custom dies and machines that can die-cut, emboss and texturize many materials, including cardstock, paper, construction paper, fabric, faux fur, felt and foil plus much more. And the prize is:


and


Jiggery Makery My name is Adele, I graduated in 2013 with a degree in Interior Design and I am currently a carer for my Grandma but in my spare time I love designing digital stamps. They are mostly inspired by 1940/50s Pin-ups and can be quite sassy. My favorite Pin Up artist is Gil Elvgren, whose work is just stunning. I have been both a crafter and an artist alternately all my life but finally feel I have been able to achieve a great balance as a digital stamp designer. Jiggery Makery is my brand, my creative expression and a way to share what I love.

Here's the Design Team samples, you can click the names to see more details of the creations on their own blogs, enjoy!
Susan


Wendy


Thank you ladies, gorgeous samples, now it is your turn!


14 comments:

AnyOldCraft said...

Yayyyyyyy go team, thank you Brenda and the rest of the ladies for such a warm welcome.
I look forward to working with you all and meeting all the entrants to the challenges :)

Craftychris said...

Fabulous DT makes! xxx

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for another challenge and for your gorgeous inspirations Karen x

Scrappycath said...

So many wonderful projects!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and gorgeous cards and projects DT

gr karin

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT Creations they are stunning, Hazelx

Georgiana said...

Fabulous DT projects!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT Creations!! Love Wendy's... That is fantastic!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

KandA said...

Gorgous inspiration from all the DT and thanks for another super challenge xx

Poppet said...

Fabulous work by the DT. Thank you for the challenge. :-) xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic DT creations! Thanks for the challenge.

CraftyGirl said...

Had a great time in the challenge! Thank you so much. Hugs :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Special welcome and congrats to both Kath and Julie to the DT and wow, you have excelled yourselves with your inspiration this week some beautiful work, thanks for sharing,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

sarascloset said...

Welcome and Congratulations Kath and Julie! Great inspiration from the Design Team and love this them! I was able to slide in at the last minute! It's been so long since I've joined in the fun at Allsorts!