Saturday 5 April 2014

Week 253- No flowers


Morning, you really seemed to like our last challenge to use your dies :). Let's see how we can inspire you this week. I would like to challenge you to make a project without using any flowers - and with that I mean NO flowers; no flowers on the backing paper, not even flowers on the image. Gasp, can that be done? Yepp, our Design Team managed just fine :).

Are sponsors are:
Craft Fairy

Craft Fairy was set up in 2005 when, as an avid crafter, I was unable to source the crafty items that I wanted without paying an astronomical price. Over the years we have responded to the requests of crafters and we now sell a huge number of ribbons, (over 800) along with bows, feathers, buttons, paper flowers, lace, rubber stamps, Kuretake pens, felt, beads and more. Anything pretty really.

offering a £15 voucher and
   
offering a £10 voucher

DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.



Mervi

Sarah
 using Duchess Cat image from Digistamp Boutique



Happy crafting and have a wonderful weekend Heléne.

An InLinkz Link-up

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful are all of your creations x

anne said...

Lovely creations, thank you for another great challenge x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful DT cards.

gr karin

KandA said...

Beautiful DT creations and another super challenge xx

Carla S. said...

Beautiful T creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous selection of creations from the DT, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
Sue xx

Arnhilds Kreative hender said...

Lovely DTs :)

Wendy said...

Wonderful design team samples. It is not easy to create a card without flowers. Great challenge theme. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Waving!!!!!!!!!

Fab creations Dt! thanks for a fun challenge hugs me x

Maggie said...

Great DT inspiration and challenge just made it!!

MaggieH