Saturday 15 June 2013

Week 211 - Time for Tea

Hello Everyone,

Jo here and it is my pleasure to host this weeks Allsorts Challenge and I have chosen the following title for you to have a bash at ................................................

TIME FOR TEA

I hope that this Challenge inspires you to take part and I very much look forward to seeing all of your fabulous creations.

Our sponsor for this weeks Challenge is:

4 images of winners choice


My Heart Pieces and they have been very generous and will give the winner 4 images of their choice. I am sure you will agree that this is a fabulous prize.
Thankyou to them.

Here are some of our ideas that the Team have come up with to inspire you. Please pop over to their blogs to have a look at how these have been put together too.

Brenda

Catherine
                                                                                   

Wendy


Thankyou for popping by and I hope that you are up for the Challenge.
Please pop your entries below.


8 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful cards DT.

Emma said...

Lovely inspirational cards from the DT xx

Unknown said...

Great Challenge,
Hugs
Suzy B :-)
Xx

Kathie said...

Wonderful DT Cards and a great theme.
Hugs
Kathie

Rachel said...

Fab challenge...right up my street! Gorgeous DT cards too. Wedgie xxx

AnyOldCraft said...

Fabulous cards everyone :)

AnyOldCraft said...

Beautiful creations everyone :)

Aukje said...

Lovely creations from dt