Friday 15 March 2013

Winner for 'Springtime' Challenge

Good Evening All
This has been an exceptionally busy week for me, Wendy L, as a DT for Allsorts.   There were so many gorgeous, and I mean gorgeous, creative, beautiful entries it was so difficult to choose but here goes -----

The overall winner is  Sonia  Passioni di carta.
 I love the design of this entry, the springtime bunnies and the shape, very beautiful.
Please contact Brenda to  find out how to claim your prize from
My top 5 are ----------
In no parrticular order
1.  Claires Crafty Creations
2. Gales Stamping Corner
 
 
This was so difficult. 
Congratulations to you all, well deserved recognition. And don't forget to pick up your Top 5 badge from the sidebar too.
Don't forget to hop back tomorrow to see what the new challenge  is.
xxxxx
Wendy L

3 comments:

rachel said...

sooo excited to be in the top 5 - thankyou so much xx

Karen C said...

Yay! Got my badge up! Thanks for the honor! :)
Hugs,
Karen C (aka: busybusyhoneybee)

Sonia said...

Wowwwwww,thanks a lot,thanks I'm very happy happy happy^_^
I sent the mail,take a look in the junk sometimes go there:(
Thanks again a lot,
Sonia