Friday, 22 February 2013

Wings with Things winners


Good afternoon to you all, what a fabulous week it has been with so many entries for which I want to say a huuuuuuge thank you to everyone for wowing us with your wonderful creations. As you can imagine selecting this weeks Top 5 was so very difficult but eventually after many return visits I can announce this week's winners.

The lucky person to receive the Vintage seam binding from Pretty Little Ribbons is:


Well done Rachel, please mail me with your full postal addy so I can arrange to get your prize posted off to you and don't forget to collect our new winners sidebar button for your own blog.

And this weeks Top 5 in no particular order are:

SiDesigns_Butterfly





And one extra as I was so taken by the imaginative take on the theme

Congratulations to you all, please collect our Top 5 sidebar button for your own blogs.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm in the top 5 !!

    Hugs, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the win! I've emailed you my deets - so excited! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations and well dont to the winners x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoWza - I made Top 5 .... thank you so much :-D Congrats to the others also - stunning creations.
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...thanks so much for selecting my card as a Top 5. Congrats to all the other winners as well. Fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thanks Brenda and the DT for choosing my card as one of the Top 5. I am so proud to display my blinkie on my blog. Congratulations to all the other winners.
    Hugs,
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, I made the top 5 and I am so thrilled.
    See you next week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10