Saturday 5 January 2013

Week 188 - CAS

Good Morning everyone Emma here well have I got a jam packed post for you this morning...
Firstly Happy New Year from all of us at Allsorts!

Our Black and White theme over Christmas seemed a great hit with all you crafters we enjoyed some beautiful entries, did you check B's post last night to see if you were a winner or one of the top five?

Now a bit of sad news as the Christmas  challenge was Deb's last with us here at Allsorts we would like to thank her for her wonderful inspiration she brought to the team and we wish her well in the future.....

And i'm very sad to announce that this will be my last Allsorts challenge, I have had a blast since myself and the lovely Kirsten started Allsorts I have met some wonderful crafters and friends on my Allsorts journey but I feel its my time to go and hand the reins over so to speak, so for the last time I offer you my challenge

CAS (clean and Simple)

I would like to thank you all for making Allsorts what it is and for every talented DT member I have worked with along the way thanks so much everyone :)

Now back to business we have 2 fab sponsors this week both regulars here at Allsorts


Digistamp Boutique

who are offering 6 images of the winners choice and as always if you use a Digistamp Boutique image on your entry you can enter your card twice on Mr Linky

Flonz $20 store gift voucher Also 12% discount offered on purchases to those entering the challenge
Flonzcraft
Who are offering one lucky winner a $20 store voucher and a 12% discount to anyone purchasing in store who has entered this weeks challenge!

OK now lets show the DT some love guys they have produced some amazing treats for you this week


Brenda
Using etched thistle from FlonzCraft

Using Modern Flower 1 from DigiStamp Boutique


A big welcome to Catherine who is joining the team for the first time this week

Catherine



Jo
Using Digistamp Boutique 
(this is as clean as it gets!!)




Sarah
using an image from the Simply for Valentines A4 set from Digistamp Boutique 





Looking forward to your CAS entries this week 



21 comments:

Donna said...

Happy New Year girls, fab inspiration this week and a lovely challenge theme. Good luck to Emma for the future :) Donna ♥ x

Marianne said...

Wonderful prompt and DT inspiration. Hope I'll be able to link up more often than last year.

mueppi said...

Great works by DT!
Happy New Year!
Hugs Gisela

Anonymous said...

Awesome selection of creation from the DT love all the ideas,
hugs me x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards x

belldoubleyou said...

CAS challenges are fun -- it's always neat to see what people consider "clean and simple".

Suzi B said...

Just found you... joined in! :)

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the fabulous challenge and the wonderful DT work for inspiration! :)

Seafield Jo said...

Gorgeous inspiration from the DT, thanks for another fab challenge.

Jo x

LilyPuss Cards said...

Happy New Year!!...a great challenge to start the new year with..fab inspiration from the DT as usual..

Hugs
Jan..xxx

Rene said...

So sad to see so many go but glad the challenges are continuing with the very talented DT team!
Rene :D

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I never do CAS so thought I'd rule out this one , then decided to have a go. The dt cards are so fab. janex

Sylvia said...

DT examples are so inspiring, I have entered my CAS card, bit minimalistic but CAS!

Loopylou. said...

wow! gorgeous DT makes!! and oh my is CAS harder than it looks! had to sit on my hands to stop myself adding embellies!!!
hugs Lou xx

Shari said...

Love this kind of challenge! The DT projects are a great inspiration. Thanks!

Sarah said...

It was my New Year's Resolution to try a new challenge each week, and this was the perfect chance! Hope you like it. SJ

Sherryn said...

great cards from the dt. happy new year xx

Barbara said...

Fabulous inspiration from the DT x

Pooja said...

Loved the fabulous DT cards ! I have linked my CAS Thank you card !

KandA said...

Great DT creations, super inspiration and fab challenge xx

Bernice said...

Not sure if Linky is working - so my post is here - www.bd-cardsncrafts.blogspot.com/engagement