Friday 21 December 2012

Winner and Top 5 For Oh Christmas Tree

 
Good evening.
 
Debs here with details of last week's winner and Top 5 6
 
The winner picked at random:
 
 
Congratulations please contact Brenda - email address in sidebar to arrange your prize.
 
and the Top 6 picked by the DT:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Huge congrats to you all, please grab a Top5 blinkie and display with pride.
 
Sorry for the delay in this post tonight - I have been struggling with how to put this news into words but that was my last challenge as host with Allsorts as I have made the hardest decision to step down after being on the DT right from the start :o(
 
I won't bore you all with the details - suffice to say it was just the right decision for me :o)
 
Hope to still see you around blog land :o)
 
Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year.
 
Debs xx
 
 
 

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratulatons x

Sally H said...

Sorry to hear you won't be with Allsorts, Debs. Good luck and I hope to see you around blogland. Thanks so much for choosing me for your top 6 x

Ann Whitfield said...

Thank you for choosing me as part of your top 6 Debs - good luck with what you do next.
Ann x

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Thank you for choosing me as part of the Top 6 really appreciate it . Sorry to hear Deb that you are stepping down from the DT . Good luck in your new venture.
Marilyn

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, so pleased to be a top pick winner x

Mihaela said...

Thank you for choosing me as part of the Top 6!!! Wish you all Merry Christmas!

Eileen said...

Ooo I won... Thanks Mr random.
Congratulations to the ladies who won with their creations
Eileen x