Saturday 13 October 2012

Week 176 - Too Cute to Spook!


Good morning Debs here with the details of this week's challenge theme but first a mahoosive thank you to everyone that found some time to join in with our Autumn Leaves challenge last week. 
Please scroll down to see if you were the lucky winner picked at random or if you made Top5

So this week it was my turn to pick the theme and I chose

TOO CUTE TO SPOOK

I would like to see your cutest Halloween projects - a card, a gift bag, a wall hanging, a scrap layout - anything as long as it is cute and Halloween :o)

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous: 
and they are offering  very lucky winner picked at random this gorgeous bundle of ribbon:


For the month of October the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop is offering 15% off everything in our Christmas shop.  This includes some fabulous Christmas charms, pins, self adhesive pearls, twine and of course a selection of festive ribbons. You can see what's on offer HERE.  We welcome small and large orders, and offer free UK postage on all orders over £25 (equivalent discount for International customers) 

Here's some stunning inspiration from the talented DT:

Brenda






Poorly sick - Get Well Soon Hun xx

Sarah


Tracy October 


So that's what we did - I can't wait to see what you do.
Please add your entry with Mr Linky below 
before 2pm GMT next Friday 19 October.

Have a fabulous weekend,
TTFN

26 comments:

Ilonka said...

Hi --- here he comes and tries to give his best... but even with the rolling scull.... he ist to cute to spook1
Have a nice weekend
Ilo

CraftyGirl said...

Your DT’s made great projects! Thanks for letting me play along in the challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Robin said...

I mistakenly put your blog address in instead of Cortlynn's. I have put her in twice. Please remove #12. Thanks, Robin

**********************Barb said...

Thanks for the challenge!

Regan said...

Fabulous challenge! Thank you!
{hugs}
Regan

Christine said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration great chall thank you.

smiles Christine x

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Great cards DT

Caz

Deloris said...

Can't get the link to work. I enter my info and select my photo then done but it doesn't enter my project.

Here's my entry:
http://stampingatthelake.blogspot.com/2012/10/boo-treat-topper.html

Melanie said...

hope Mr. Linky put my card in this time around...
http://creative-world-of-melanie.blogspot.de/2012/10/halloween-witch.html

Great DT cards!!!
Melanie

rachel said...

great inspiration!

Bettina L. said...

Fab challenge. Love it;) xx

Louise said...

Great challenge! Thank you

Marita said...

Thanks for the challenges:)

Bonnie Irvine said...

Lovely variety and inspiration provided by the DT. Thanks.

Lisa xx said...

such gorgeousd dt work xx

Mary Lou said...

Hey there friends~~Wow Love your creations!! I was linking my project and didn't realize it was working so sorry if you see more than 1 link :)
Hugz

Lucy Patrick said...

Thanks for a great challenge, I didn't think I'd be able to do a cute Halloween card but I'm really pleased with it. Is number 99 lucky on Halloween lol, hope so as it's my entry number! XOX Lucy

Loopylou. said...

fabby challenge guys!! my thumbnail piccy of my card doesn't seem to want to work though the link does!!
hugs Lou xxx

Angela said...

Great inspiration from the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

S`andra V. said...

Awesome creations. Love all the variety and styles of cute Kooky and not so Spooky items. Can't wait to do more crafty Halloween projects after seeing all the wonderful inspiration. TFS!
Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.
http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

Sharon Basel said...

What a fun bunch of cards from the DT! Thanks for the great challenge and inspiration!

ribenaruby said...

Hi Allsorts team, fab creations! I've made a tiny effort to get my creation in, missed the challenges hopefully back now. Ruby x

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What a great challenge and fab DT projects.

Carla S. said...

Fantastic projects from the DT! Thanks for the challenge and inspiration!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The Halloween DT creations are spook-tacular.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Craftyrose said...

Gorgeous spooky cards! xx
Rosie xx