Friday 22 June 2012

Paper piecing/piercing winner and Top 5

Evening everybody,
I hope you've all had a good week and had plenty of time to craft, there certainly were some beautiful paper pieced/pierced creations from you guys. The lucky winner as chosen by random org is:

#27 SarahS



Congratulations Sarah, please email me at nicolajacklinis@live.co.uk with your email details so we can organise for you to receive your prize.

Next up, the DT Top 5 (in no particular order) are:

#59 Sue

#42 Mina


#52 Catherine


#21 Chrissy


#43 Tine


Congratulations ladies, grab our Top 5 badge to display on your blogs!

Thanks again for all your creativity and don't forget to pop back tomorrow when our lovely teamie Jo will have another great challenge for you!
Hugs,



4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Whoo hoo!!...top 5 thank you so much, what a thrill that was to see come up..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tine said...

YEY!! Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in your top 5 for the last challenge. Congrats to the other ladies too.
Tine :)

Sue B said...

Wow! I made Top 5!!! Thank You so much for choosing me - I will display my badge with pride!!

Big Congrats to other winners too!!!

Hugs
Sue xx

Sarah said...

Thanks to the Mr. Random Org for choosing my card - a really enjoyable challenge and congrats to the top 5 - beautiful cards.
Hugs SarahS